Room changes for the Fall 2016 semester are being held on Thursday, September 8 and Friday, September 9 from 7:00 am– 9:00 am at each of our halls with vacancies. All residents are eligible to process room changes into available tower rooms, suites and apartments. The requested changes will be processed in all residence halls. To process the changes, residents should go to the hall that they want to change to. For more information visit the Room Change webpage.
Room Change Process :
- Consult the vacancy list online or near your hall office to see what rooms are available for Fall. Vacancy lists will be posted in each area by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, September 7 near the office of your hall and online. An updated vacancy list will be posted on Thursday, September 8 by 3:00 pm.
- Wait in line to meet with the REC/GA at the hall you want to move into during the appropriate time (check below for scheduled days and times). Student picture IDs are required for room changes.
- Fill out a room change form.
- Once the form is processed, follow the instructions and steps on the room change form to complete your room change.
- NOTE - All approved moves must be completed within 24 hours. Work with the REC or GA to arrange your move.
Room Change Schedule:
- Thursday, September 8, 7:00 am - 9:00 am, Shirt-Tailing, Claiming Double Room As A Single Room, Internal House Moves in Greek Village Changes ONLY
- Friday, September 9, 7:00 am - 9:00 am Any On-Campus Changes.