Housing and Residence Life is excited to announce that the Resident Advisor (RA) application is open for Fall 2016 - Spring 2017!
We are looking for dynamic students to join our RA team. What’s in it for you?
• Develop leadership skills that employers want
• Learn how to plan events/programs
• Learn how to respond and manage crisis situations
• Improve communication skills
• Learn how to effectively confront peers
• Gain experience working with a diverse group of people
• Compensation for housing, basic cable and Internet
• $2,000 Stipend (per semester, divided in monthly paychecks)
• $300 per semester (credited to student account) to be applied towards a meal plan
Application Opens // Monday, November 2, 2015
Info Session // Monday, November 23, 2015 // 9:15 PM, CHHS 155
Application Closes // Monday, November 30, 2015 // 5:00 PM
Check out the RA website for more information on the position & how to apply!