In order to be prepared for on-campus housing this spring, you will need to complete the following:
- Sign up for a move-in appointment. Spring move in is scheduled for Thursday, January 14 through Sunday, January 17, details below.
- Register for Spring Re-Entry COVID-19 Testing. All residents will be required to submit COVID-19 test results (residents have two options: be tested off-campus 72 hours in advance of your move-in appointment or be tested on campus within 24 hours of your move-in appointment time). Failure to submit test results or complete a test on campus may result in the cancellation of your housing contract and removal from on-campus housing. Additional information about Spring Re-Entry Testing can be found here.
Spring move in is scheduled for Thursday, January 14 through Sunday, January 17. Each day of move in, the following appointment windows will be available: 9:00 am to 11:00 am, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. To encourage appropriate physical distancing, move-in appointments are necessary in order to limit the number of people checking in throughout each day.
During your two-hour appointment, you will be expected to check-in at your assigned residence hall and then completely unload your vehicle. However, you (and your 2 guests) may continue to unpack in your room after your appointment has ended. Additional move in tips can be found below and in our Move-In Guide.
You will be able to select your move-in appointment time Monday, December 7 through Wednesday, December 9, depending on your residence hall assignment. To avoid the high volume of students logging into the system simultaneously, we have staggered the selection start times according to hall assignment. Please find your move-in appointment selection start time here.
When your appointment selection time begins, log into the Online Housing System and click on the "Move In Appointment" link. If you try to log in prior to your appointment selection start time you will receive an error message. Once you select your move-in appointment, you will receive an automated confirmation email. If for some reason you need to change your move-in appointment, you will need to log back into the Online Housing System, remove the existing request, and select from the remaining available appointments.
Your opportunity to select or change your move-in appointment will end at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, January 13. If you need to change your move-in appointment during move in (January 14 - 17) you will need to email us at email@example.com to request a change.
- Bring a photo ID. You will need to provide identification to pick up your key.
- You may bring a maximum of two guests to help you unload and carry your belongings. These two guests must remain the same all day- they cannot be swapped out for additional guests.
- Please stick to your two-hour appointment window. During your two-hour appointment, you will be expected to check-in at your assigned residence hall and then completely unload your vehicle. However, you (and your 2 guests) may continue to unpack in your room after your appointment has ended.
- We are unable to provide move-in volunteers, hand trucks, or carts to assist your move.
- Only pack what is essential. You can find our recommended packing list here.
- Masks will be required for all residents and guests.
- Social distancing measures will be in place. This means we ask that you maintain at least 6 feet of space between you and other residents, staff, etc.
Have questions about move in? Review our Move-In Guide, it includes our packing list, move-in day tips and driving/parking directions.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 704-687-7501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.